Pete Petersen Bio
Pete sold his first company at 23 and helped grow S1 Holdings/LexJet to over $100M in revenue in under 10 years. Petersen was responsible for aligning technology, operations, and growth for all S-One companies including Hewlett Packard, Kodak, and LexJet brands globally.
Pete has been featured by the Business Observer, AutoNews, and Inc. Magazine for his out-of-the box thinking and community involvement.
Petersen holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee. He is also holds a Master Certificate in IS/IT Project Management from Villanova University.
Charities & Organizations
- Co-Chair of the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee 40th Anniversary HospitaBull Gala (2016)
- Guest speaker at USFSM Entrepreneur, Strategic Management, Professional Writing, and Marketing classes (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- MC of Education Foundation of Sarasota #SRQHacks Event (2016, 2017)
- USFSM Brunch on the Bay Sponsor (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Guest lecturer and co-creator at USFSM Digital Marketing class (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Bright Ideas on the Gulf Coast Mind the Gap (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Board of Director Member – Gulf Coast CEO Forum (2018, 2019)
- Co-Chair – BIG – Bright Ideas on the Gulf Coast (2018, 2019)
- Guest Speaker – Boys & Girls Club of Sarasota – Entrepreneurs Program (2018, 2019)
- Mentor & Guest Judge – Pitch Strong (2019)
- Co-Chair of the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee 26th Brunch on the Bay (2019)